While asking a question here, I noticed that and both exist. They appear to be synonymous; indeed, the description reads, in its entirety:

These questions are about sequence alignment.

I understand that there's been some past debate about how to deal with alignment-related tags, but as best I can tell these two in particular are, unambiguously, exact synonyms. Synyomise them?

  • $\begingroup$ Sounds reasonable to me… $\endgroup$ Apr 24 '20 at 17:29

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .