Graduate student in the Bioinformatics.
Favorite languages are Python and R. Currently learning C and C++.
- Bioinformatics 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 431 431 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Code Review 141 141 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 131 131 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 117 117 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 What is the fastest way to get the reverse complement of a DNA sequence in python?
- 16 Why does this human bam file only have one copy of each chromosome?
- 12 What is the most compact data structure for canonical k-mers with the fastest lookup time?
- 10 Importing GFF file with Biopython
- 9 Using unittest to test argparse - exit errors
- 9 How to calculate the memory usage of storing kmers in RAM
- 9 What is the index fastq file (sample_I*.fastq.gz) generated when demultiplexing Illumina paired-end runs?
- View more network posts →