Email address: email@example.com. No spam, please.
I work for Curative Inc, a clinical diagnostics company who have done a few million Covid-19 tests in the USA and would like to keep growing. We need more experienced web devs, ideally with experience with Python and React. If that sounds like you, and you'd like the chance to help humanity defeat this pandemic, get in touch.
I license you to use any of my Stack Overflow contributions in any way you like.
If you find something wrong in one of my posts, feel free to edit it. I'm a frequent visitor and can always roll back if I think a change you've made is wrong or stupid, so you may as well be bold - it's better, here, to ask for forgiveness than permission.
- Stack Overflow 108.9k 108.9k 5555 gold badges350350 silver badges399399 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 10.8k 10.8k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.2k 2.2k 55 gold badges1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 725 How to get file creation & modification date/times in Python?
- 515 What is the cleanest way to disable CSS transition effects temporarily?
- 434 Creating a new DOM element from an HTML string using built-in DOM methods or Prototype
- 385 How to escape special characters in building a JSON string?
- 377 How to sort an array of associative arrays by value of a given key in PHP?
- 335 How can you float: right in React Native?
- 259 Find method references in Xcode
- View more network posts →