I am a scientist at BBN Technologies and a research affiliate at MIT and the University of Iowa (my life is a little bit complicated). My research focuses on analyzing and engineering complex aggregates, such as engineered and natural cells, genetic regulatory networks, sensor networks, and robot swarms. Apparently, I also enjoy talking about scientific life with others online.
A hopefully useful talk that I gave: Surviving Life as a Researcher
Member for 1 year, 6 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jul 25 '19 at 0:34
- Academia 167k 167k 3535 gold badges603603 silver badges859859 bronze badges
- The Workplace 841 841 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Biology 695 695 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 415 415 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Travel 301 301 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 194 Referee says the proof is wrong, but it is not, what to do?
- 159 Cannot present paper at conference. Instructor wants to move me to second author
- 150 Cheated on an exam when I was eight years old. Should I tell graduate admissions?
- 144 Is it ethical to limit marks based upon past performance?
- 128 Is it unethical/unscientific to omit outlier data in a publication when they are in FAVOR of your argument?
- 126 Can I add a baby as a co-author of a scientific paper, to protest against co-authors who haven't made any contribution?
- 121 Is it OK to update code on repository after publication?
- View more network posts →