Cambridge, MA, United States
Member for 4 years, 5 months
I have been using "user172818" as my display name ever since I jointed StackOverflow in 2009. I will keep it that way.
- Bioinformatics 5.4k 5.4k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computer Science 434 434 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 111 111 11 bronze badge
- Biology 111 111 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 241 Graphviz: How to go from .dot to a graph?
- 26 C : how can I change from file descriptor to FILE struct and vice versa?
- 24 What is the fastest way to calculate the number of unknown nucleotides in FASTA / FASTQ files?
- 20 How exactly is "effective length" used in FPKM calculated?
- 20 What's the most efficient file format for the storage of DNA sequences?
- 17 How can malloc() cause a SIGSEGV?
- 14 Meaning of BWA-MEM MAPQ scores
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.